Your donation can mean the difference between a shelter pet getting a medical procedure he needs now – or waiting and suffering – and sometimes even going without. It can also mean providing something as simple as a toy or a soft bed to a dog or cat who’s never known such a kindness before.
Every donation makes a HUGE difference.
Every dollar, Every item, Every kindness, Every activity makes a huge difference. When you donate to Texas Critter Crusaders, you can be assured that your tax-deductible donation will be used to help heal, nurture and support the unmet needs of the animals at the Taylor Animal Shelter so that they can find forever homes. They thank you and we thank you! Texas Critter Crusaders is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization.
Current Urgent Needs:
- Heart worm treatment for multiple HW+ dogs – cost between $500 and $800 each (currently more than 5 need this treatment)
- Full vetting of 10 animals – cost is about $2,000 (includes spay/neuter and vaccines)
- Heart worm preventative medicine for 10 dogs – cost is about $1,920
Thank you SO MUCH for giving! You are changing lives! Any and all amounts will help and are greatly appreciated! Here are some of the ways your donations will help:
- $200 will pay for a FULL SPONSORSHIP for a pet. That includes spay/neuter, heart-worm test and initial vaccinations.
- $16 covers the cost of one month of heart-worm preventative for a medium sized dog
- $40 covers the cost of a month’s worth of grain-free food for approximately 3-4 dogs or 5-7 cats
- $10 covers the cost of one month of flea preventative for a medium sized dog